The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Bad Day

I slept like a baby last night, once I finally LET myself go to sleep. I was fighting with myself like something fierce last night. I ate for crap all day yesterday, plus was VERY tired. Hmmm. The 2 biggest factors in me staying sane. AHHHHHHHHHH.

I'm heading to the gym shortly. I'd rather not, but yeah.

Last night, as I was trying to fall asleep I thought about something else I need to add to my "need to blog about" list...and I was tempted to get up and write it down, and I didn't. Now, I have no clue what it was.

This morning Mom & I were talking about ST, and how the poor thing is missing out on play-off hockey (seriously, I feel bad for him!!!!!!!). Then she was just asking about him in general. THEN, she goes, "How's your friend? Ummm...the cute blonde, with the nice eyes. Umm...CJ?" Dude, thought/hoped Mom forgot about him. The answer, "He needs to get HIS life together before putting ME or anyone else into the mix. We are friendly, and we will see what happens."

More later, its Saturday with no set plans.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, April 22, 2006 3:17:00 PM, Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

I can't sleep well lately either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home