The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, April 21, 2006

Shame

A firefighter buddy of mine needs help! Select Detroit as your city & vote for Patrick's firehouse! Engine 52. Vote for Detroit Engine 52!

In other news, work wasn't that bad today. I did get out Wednesday AND Thursday's reports! Power-tripping, tact-lacking boss is on VACATION next week (but chances are, she'll show up here and there)...so at least, the office should be more relaxed most of the time.

The Red Wings won game #1 in double OT. Bring it! :-)

I have lots of other things I need to post about...but I just don't feel like it right now.
* Earrings
* Depression
* CJ vs the idea of CJ
* My weight

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home