The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, April 21, 2006

Number One

Thanks F7 (aka Jo), I fixed my typing/spelling error in my last post.

The more you sleep, the more you want to sleep. The past 2 nights I've got good amounts/quality sleep...yet I can't function. I'm not talking a TON of sleep, just almost normal amounts. I don't know what Nextel/Verizon's issue is right now, but SML's text messages from much earlier came over about every other hour during the night. For example, at 03:23 I got a message about his golf score. Stupid technology.

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!! Plans for this week...Friday, watch Red Wings playoff game #1, Saturday, maybe hit the bar, Sunday, Church & watch Red Wings playoff game #2. Again...TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home