The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

What's Left Of Me

Why do I have such a love/hate relationship with sleep? I got about 7 hours of sleep, but the quality SUCKED!

I have to get ready for Church soon, and sadly, I don't want to go. That's the pattern of my life lately. I don't want to go anywhere, see anyone, or do anything. Heck, I don't even want to talk on the phone at all lately. Last night, Jo & I went to town, and out to dinner, because I needed out of this house but I didn't need to deal with anyone or drive far. Just blah.

Today should be a pretty busy day. Church starts at 10:00, from there I'm going to the gym. The Red Wings game starts at 13:00, Jo & I have to leave NO LATER then 16:00 for a concert, (thank God for TiVo!!!) come home watch the end of the hockey game, then watch the Pistons game. So, I probably won't watch the Pistons game entirely. Oh yeah, chores too. Joy.

In case anyone cares, 12 days until Tim & Faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, April 23, 2006 1:24:00 PM, Blogger Princess PinkLady said...

Ooh--you so have to post after seeing Tim and Faith. I get to see them in June and I am beyond excited!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home