The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Don't Forget To Remember Me

My day has been fairly unproductive, just like I wanted!

After a small tiff with my Dad, I went to the bank, grabbed lunch, and filled my gas tank up. My Dad has brainwashed me with the idea of "DO NOT WASTE MY TIME!!!!!" Well, for the 2nd time in the past 3 days, the man has wasted my time. ANNOYED is an understatement! My lunch was beyond great. I learned that I do not need to order a large smoothie and full sandwich from this place. I spilt the sandwich w/ Jo and neither of us completely finished our halves. Gas, yeah. :-( I drive a tiny car (that I love!), which gets some of the best gas mileage around. The fact that is cost me $27 (and my low fuel light wasn't on yet!) to fill up, is sad. VERY VERY sad! Since I got the car last April, its went up about $5-7 to fill the tank. YUCK!

Later, I attempted to nap, but Dad was cutting the lawn and I couldn't handle the noise coming and going, so I got off my fat lazy butt and went to the gym. Now, I'm just chilling like a villian and enjoying every minute of it.

Earlier today, Mom was in the kitchen and Jo & I were watching TV in the living room. Mom started to ask Jo to feed the dog, and then could NOT remember the dog's name. :-( Talk about wanting to cry. I mean, I know the days are coming, but it just sucks. She was like "Bud, Buddie, wait...is that the dog's name? What is the dog's name? WHAT IS THE DOG'S NAME?" I felt so bad for her. For the majority, short term has been the issue (like what day is it, where did I put item, where is someone at, etc) but Buddie has been our dog since Summer of 98. Buddie has been her name since before Jo & Dad picked her up.

Can ya'll tell I'm avoiding blogging about the things I said I need to blog about?

Off to take my meds before I get sick or before Jo/SML yell at me terribly!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home