The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Don't Give Up

My head has been throbbing since about 15:00 and its just getting WORSE!

I skipped the gym, to come home, eat & lay down. Well, I walk in the door and Dad starts bit*hing about chores. Then, I take my food upstairs, and Gma calls. I dump her to voicemail and listen to it right away. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! She claims the car loan company called me & left a message on the answering machine saying my payment was late again. (Note: I legally live at my Gma's. Note 2: The month before last I mailed my car payment to the wrong address, so they said it was late and I had to fight with them about it. I won & they took away my late fee.) She couldn't give me a number to call or anything. To know my Gma, is to know dealing with her is worse then dealing with a late payment! I found a number on my paperwork that I have here. I called and did the automated thing. It said my last payment was received on 04/06/06 for correct amount. Next payment for correct amount is due on 05/08/06. Hmmmm. How the hell is my payment LATE? So, after waiting about 10 minutes, I get to talk to a human. Good ole' Roberto. Tells me my account is current and he doesn't know why they called, if they called, it must have been a mistake. After 4 attempts, I finally get ahold of Gma again and tell her all this, so she'll get off my back & out of my buisness. Mind you, I'm freaking out & screamin & crying at my Dad this entire time. I did enough damage to my credit from 18-21, that I'll be paying for, forever! I don't need to make it WORSE. I struggle often, but I find a way ;-) to get things taken care of.

Now, I can't eat cause I'm pissed and my head really hurts. I need to hit the lottery! My blood is boiling. BOILING. BOILING! B-O-I-L-I-N-G!!!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home