The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Forever Your Girl

Its Monday. I don't like my job. Therefore, I'm really going to complain about NOT wanting to go to work today...but at least, crazy power tripping, tact-lacking boss witch isn't there this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) I am hoping to get my reports caught up today! We shall see!

I slept about 4.5 hours of quality lacking sleep AND I didn't get my Sunday nap. World watch out! I'm feeling overwhelmed by all the stuff I have going on right now (which is strange, cause its not that much by any means!). I've got to do some laundry today and the thought of doing laundry on a Monday, which is NEVER a laundry day, sucks! I've got to work out, and weigh-in today...which consumes more thought then it should.

I woke up at about 4:45 in a slight panic attack mode, but I just kept repeating to myself "God provides", which I truly believe! My lack of sleep, my lack of money...if those are my biggest issues in life, I'm doing great. There are SO many people in this world, in this country, in this state, worse off then me. I'm going to work on being more grateful for the things I HAVE and stop focusing on the things I don't have. God provides!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home