The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Next To You

To say I have a headache right now, is a HUGE understatement.  I'm going to give this work gig a try...but we shall see. 

To know me, is to know I have a mental love affair with about 1/2 the
Detroit Red Wings.  Now, don't dare think Darren McCarty (now of the Calgary Flames), isn't my true love!  I'm so smitten with Jason Williams & Daniel Cleary.  Sitting high on the list is also Chris Chelios, Kirk Maltby and Kris Draper.  Jo will probably say there are others too.  Seriously, Williams & Cleary.  Dreamy.  Anyways, last night I had a DREAM about Jason Williams.  It was about hanging out with him & his family, how he had 1 brother & 1 sister and they fought like normal siblings.  It was weird.  I'm weird.

Oh yeah, hockey fans are the superstitious type, in case you wanted to know why the God is good like has been in
RED for the past few days.  ;-)

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home