The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

LOTS going on here. Some of which I'm not comfortable talking about here yet...with time.

Yesterday was a HORRIBLE day, like I knew it was going to be, then it got worse...THEN it got much worse (which is the stuff I won't talk about right now).

I'm doing better today, but not well. I went to Church tonight (for a few different reasons) and then out with a friend for ice cream and to vent about the issue at hand. We ended up hanging out there and talking for like 2 hours. I'm slightly concerned I told her to much regarding other issues (like Red!). Red and I are very protective over what others know about our nothingness.

I went to Church tonight because I thought it was a service about missions, which I like...it wasn't but that's okay. I went to Church tonight because when I'm in a depression phase, Church is one of the best places I can be. I went to Church tonight because I needed to talk to my friend, I have hardly anyone in this town I can talk to. (I actually think its the first time I've called upon any of my farmville friends to be true friends) I went to Church tonight because I didn't want to hang out with this guy from softball.

This guy from softball...he's interested in me. I'm not that interested in him. I'm to nice. I don't have a reason to blow him off so I can't...but ugh. I'll have to see him tomorrow. Hopefully I can think of something.

I get to see Red the next two days. YAY! Did I mention yet, that Red bought a motorcycle today? Motorcycles scare me.

I need to find a boy. A real boy toy.

I was thinking about it earlier today, I kinda have it good. I have two non-boyfriends yet am free to do what I want when I want...but really, that's not what I want. I want Red and I to get married, have lots of babies, and live happily ever after. Maybe. Maybe that's what I want. I think that's what I want, but God only knows right now.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home