The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

I am computer-less at the moment.  I am using Dad's dinosaur, virus infested POS at the moment.  Ugh.  I ordered the part I need for my laptop, it shipped yesterday, going priority mail...and only 2 states away.  PRAYING for it to arrive Monday.  Dad is already PISSED at me for "messing up his icons."  LMAO.

Tomorrow, I am going to the Lions vs Vikings game.  Excited to see Ford Field!  Could care less about the Lions.  I'm also nervous about running into a friend.  I have my reasons, but I am kinda living two lives at the moment.  As soon as I have time to sit down and talk to one person, I won't be...but that time hasn't come and the issues at hand, this person needs to hear from ME, face to face...and NO ONE else.  Ugh.  Of course, when I have time, this person doesn't.  Oh well, I can only control so much.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home