The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, October 24, 2009


I suck at updating this lately. Just don't feel like it.

I'll show you a picture...okay, maybe not. Won't give me the upload box. ERRRR.

I am sitting home on a Saturday night...watching Michigan State vs Iowa football game AND Red Wings vs Avalanche hockey game. It would only be better if my pray warrior boyfriend was cuddling with me. PWBF is out of state, visiting his son for the weekend.

Wait...maybe it will let me add the picture. I'm sure this will format for crap...

That photo was taken the end of September. That's my PWBF & me, enjoying a super nice Autumn day at the cider mill.

That's all folks.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home