The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Many things have changed since I last blogged...for starters, the 2 lives I was kinda living, I put a quick end to that. I had my reasons, and I stand behind them, but its over now and everything is now free and clear, in the open to everyone. YAY!

Life with my pray warrior boyfriend is great. Sometimes to great. When you have been disappointed and let down so many times in life, by so many people, you always are waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I currently have a cold/sinus infection kicking my butt...which leads to way to much thinking time. Today I realized I turn 30 in about a month. I had been okay with that for a long while...then I started thinking about how turning 25 was hell. About how ST broke up with me and my life got turned upside down about a month before my birthday.

I've got a lot of jealousy issues going on in my head right now. Between not having (or ever getting) some of the things my friends have, to how my parents are treating my little sister right now, jealousy steam is just brewing and brewing and going to shoot out my ears soon.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home