The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, February 12, 2010

A few things...

My mental health is still an ever present issues.  I have been getting help for about a month now and I want instant results and that's not how this mess works. 

Next week, Tuesday I am hanging out with Shell & baby girl (and possibly more of our friends).  I haven't seen her since before Christmas & am strangely nervous about it.  I shouldn't be nervous about it, but I am.  See the above statement about mental health issues.

Next week, Wednesday I am doing lunch with Roomie (and possible a few more friends).  I am nervous about seeing her too, but not as nervous (which is odd because we have a shorter history then my other friends).  Then, later in the day, Jess (a girl I used to work with, who in the past 2.5 years has became one of my BFFs!) and I are going to dinner and then dress for wedding shopping.  I say dress for wedding shopping because I highly doubt I'll buy a "wedding dress".

Speaking of wedding...for a few reasons, the countdown I posted isn't right.  We think we are going to move the date back about 2 weeks.  Nothing is set in stone at all but we have a plan.  A plan that will make us happy and most others not happy.  I told his son last weekend and his son was disappointed and that made me sad.  I wasn't expecting that reaction at all!  Details to come soon.

My lovely little sister Jo is currently 31 weeks and 4 days knocked up.  For starters, I pray for her daily.  Every day she keeps that baby baking right now is a blessing.  She's had a rough few weeks but things are improving, I guess.  BUT...If I EVER complain while knocked up half as much as she has just SHOOT ME! 

My love and I might go sledding tonight  Then we have a conference tonight and tomorrow at Church.  Its for married couples but our Pastor invited us too.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home