The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I got a lot accomplished today and I'm proud of myself.  I have had to step outside of my box and face some things this week head on.  My anxiety was in full force today as I had to call and talk to the wedding planner today.  I talked to them, got all of my questions answered (except the one I forgot to ask, a hair/makeup recommendation), put the deposit down, picked out my flowers.  YAY!  May 14, 2010.  I really like the people we are dealing with, very personable.  I also got our registries as complete as they will be.  I am so excited this is all coming together.  I also emailed my Aunts to let them know what's going on, in case they want to come to the actual wedding.  I can't wait to become Mrs C. Tomorrow, Mom and I are going to work on shower invites.  Fun stuff.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home