The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010


Wedding-Countdowns




That countdown is now correct. Things have really started falling into place. We will be getting married in Key West, FL. The trip (airfare & hotel) is booked and paid for. My dress is bought and hanging in our craft room. The wedding planner (which includes many things...namely wedding location, officiant, flowers, and photographer) have been contacted and will be booked hopefully tomorrow. There is a small chance we will have an open house/bbq backyard type reception in early June but that is still TBD. There is a chance Shell & J, Roomie & her hubby might make the trip to Key West. My loving fiance is (without me really knowing) trying to figure out ways to get my parents and Jo there. I texted with Jo today and she told me that my fiance offered to pay for their gas. Jo will have a roughly one month old baby...I don't see her making the 15+ hour drive, but we shall see. The super women of my Church are going to host a wedding shower for us. I don't see the need for one, but the women are excited to host it and having a shower means a lot to my Mom.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home