The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Squishy Nephew


I'm an Aunt...have been for nearly 15 years.

WELL...I am now an Aunt for the fourth time!

My little sister Jo, gave birth Saturday at 2:37pm. Pretty quick labor for her first one. She got to the hospital at 8am. Jo did great and is doing well. Her blood pressure is still high, so they are concerned but not overly. She is tired and needs real sleep!

Squishy (the baby...thats my nickname for him) came a few weeks early, as a surprise and a blessing at the same time. He weighed 5lbs 14oz and is 19 1/4 inches long. He is doing well just can't maintain his tempature.

My Parents found out at about 8:30am that Jo was really in labor and baby would be born shortly....so they hit the road about noon. Got down there (North Carolina) about 2pm.

I don't know when I will get to see Squishy but I pray its soon!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home