The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I hate feeling like the most lost, misunderstood, friendless person on this planet.

I have a hard time making friends, I can't joke with the ones I have anymore.  Just angry and sad right now.

I need a break from life.

Sarcasm & joking are a big part of how I deal with life...part of my fake it til you make it gig.  One of the few people that knows me well...can't joke or be sarcastic towards them any longer.  That hurts me.  Takes away from our friendship & trust.  A LOT!

I leave for a trip (without any of my family!) in less then two weeks, for 8 days.  Scared is an understatement.  There are 13 people going, some I know decent, some I don't know at all.

Words hurt.  Actions hurt.  I know I'm not the only one hurting right now...but hurting SUCKS.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home