The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, April 19, 2010

I am getting married in 25 days!  I am still calm and very excited.  All the plans are going so smoothly.  I am very happy with how wedding details are working themself out.  With the financial resources we had, I couldn't be happier with how we are doing things.  Our wedding shower is next weekend.  Our Pastor's daughter (she is 17 & a junior in high school) is going to sing a song at the shower, it was Fiance's idea and since we won't be playing any games, I think it will be cool & different.  She is a super talented singer.  I started moving some stuff to Fiance's house thsi weekend.  Its just one side of Farmville USA to another.  I moved 98% of my scrapbooking stuff (and, let me tell you...its A LOT of stuff).  I get my own room for scrapbooking!  At least, until (if) we are blessed with children.  My goal is to be all moved in by May 2.
 
Mom's health hasn't been good lately.  She has had so many seizures lately.  She hasn't had this many seizures since she went to Mayo Clinic a few years back.  I know I sound selfish sayin this, but I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!  Plus, I need/want my Mom healthy and in this world for my shower & the other events going on.  Its important to me and her.  Pray, pray, and pray some more.
 
For the first time in nearly 14 months, I am missing Jo.  Its almost like the 14 horus I got to see her a few weeks ago did more harm then good.  Of course, I miss her adore son Squishy like crazy too!
 
God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home