The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

At what point do you let a cold/sinus infection type mess send you to the doctor?  We are going on a full week here & I still feel just as bad as I did last Sunday.  I've rested more then I thought possible, I've taken every over the counter med possible, I've hydrated myself as much as possible.  I am getting sad & frustrated about being sick.
 
Yesterday was our Church's 2nd annual Wild Game Dinner.  Turn out was great, food was GREAT.  My Dad was in charge of getting the food and deciding who would cook what.  Hats off to my Dad!  He did have one of the ladies in the Church help him (cause she's usually in charge of dinner type things so she has the experience).  Dad was nervous, stressed, and excited about the event.  Its the first real leadership roll he has taken on at this Church.  I am SO glad, for him, and our Church that the event went well.
 
I am especially glad it went well for my Dad, he needed the boost this week.  He applied for a job (within his company) that he thought he was a shoe-in for.  He didn't get the job and was extremely upset, and doubting himself in everything.
 
I think I mentioned here, that I'm most likely going to NC next weekend to meet my new nephew.  Well, could be a few days earlier.  I have to get a dress fitting appt and a doctor appt rescheduled and we will be leaving on Wednesday, so we will still be home for Easter.  I am just SO excited to meet Squishy.
 
God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home