The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010


  • I'm sick.  Sore burning throat, can't swallow, ears hurt, nose is stuffy and runny, eyes are watery, very weak, very tired and I'm sick to my stomach.  I'm sure I'll be fine in a few days, but right now it sucks.  I missed out on a mini-vacation due to this illness.  Ugh.  Double UGH!
  • My fiance is currently out of the country (Yes, CANADA is a different country) on previously mentioned mini-vacation, but its work related.  It sucks.  I am home sick.  He can't even text/call me.  I don't like knowing I can't talk to him.
  • ST, yes ST of years gone by, ST my ex-fiance, is getting married (I think I mentioned that awhile ago)  I find is cool, yet odd that he is getting married the day of my wedding shower (and I'll be married 2 weeks and 6 days later).
  • There is a very good chance I will get to see my new nephew, Squishy, in a week and a half.  At first, it was going to be hopefully August when I met him, then that changed to hopefully May (there is still a chance he along with his parents will make it to my wedding) but as of yesterday it turned into hopefully next Friday!  It will be a VERY short visit, but a visit none the less. 
  • I met the new neighbors today.  They seem really cool.  It sucks that I'm moving soon, just when we get cool young neighbors.  (Don't freak, just moving to Fiance's a week or so before the wedding, my parents are staying put)
God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home