The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I am getting married in less than 8 weeks!  I am excited to start the next chapter in my life.  I got to meet my fiance's step-mom yesterday (his only living parent).  I was so nervous, but it went well.  Everything wedding is coming together.  I remember getting frustrated with Roomie over her place cards for her reception.  Well, I am starting to drive myself nuts about invitations for our backyard open house reception.  Invites are just so stupidly expensive and I don't have a good enough printer to do my own. 
 
My new nephew Squishy is so darn cute.  Its driving me crazy to not be near him.  Mom is down there and between Mom & Jo, I get a cell phone picture daily.  I just want to cuddle with my Squishy! 
 
God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home