The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, April 09, 2010

So much of this is going to sound like a repeat, but sadly it's not.

UGH! At what point of having a cold do you throw in the towel and go to the doctor? I was feeling like crap then okay for a few days (never great, just okay) and now, since Wednesday, I am SICK again. My stomach muscles hurt so bad that I can barely walk, from coughing so much. I literally have went through 4 boxes of kleenex in 4 days. Besides drinking tons of Vernors, I don't think I've hit 500 calories of real food lately. I am not sleeping more then an hour here and an hour there. I am so yucky, tired, bored, sad, stressed.

HELLO, I am getting married in like 35 days, I do NOT have time for this. Getting married AND moving. NO TIME FOR THIS ILLNESS!

I did get to see my cute new nephew, Squishy, for a total of 14 hours while I was feeling okay. Dad and I drove 800 miles straight, ate dinner, visited, slept a tad (Dad slept way more), drove 500 miles, stayed at a hotel for a short night, drove the rest of the 300 miles home. 54 hours, 28 hours in the car. A TINY car, 3 adults on the way home. Fun stuff. BUT, I did get to see Squishy!

I'll make another post of some pics from the quick trip.

Somewhere during this sickness, I picked up my fitted wedding dress. YAY! But not so yay, its not as comfortable as it used to be (they added this nasty hard stuff to the top of the dress, to make it stay up better since its strapless and I'm boob challenged), plus the bustle is so complicated for it to be such a simple sweep train. Chances are, I won't bustle it at all, or if I do...it will be just that...I will do it. Take dress off, bustle, and put back on. I just don't like the dress as much as I did to start with (probably the lack of comfort issue since I'm a jeans and tshirt type) and that makes me sad. Oh well. It will all work itself out. Others are trying their best it seems to make me go all crazy bride. My answer to most wedding things are "I don't care." "Whatever works for you" or something like that. I am excited for the wedding, but so much more excited about the marriage and our life together. A wedding is a day, a marriage is forever.

At the end of 7th grade, I broke my right ankle. Bad. That would have been June of 1992. Those that say when its healed, its healed can bite me right now.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home