The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

My issues regarding my Gpaw are front and center in my life right now.  A few people know bits and pieces but NO ONE knows everything.

Jo just texted me to tell me that Gpaw is in town and she is meeting him for lunch.  I made it very clear to her to NOT tell Gpaw where I live.  I am so fearful that he will show up here and start his junk. 

The incidents between jerkball Gpaw and I started at about age 7 til about 14, then again about 21 we had another incident. 

I don't like Jo going out to lunch with him, I worry that he'll hurt her. 

I am home alone right now, I want my husband HERE!

God is love.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home