The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I openly admit many things about myself.  I have no problem seeing my faults but there is little that I care to do to change them...plus part of my "issues" I think are part of my anxiety/depression/bi-polar problems that no meds or counseling or doc has been able to help yet.

One of those issues is I am VERY EASILY annoyed by things/people.

Things that EASILY annoy me, in no special order...

* Lateness
* Things that work slow (like the guide on the TV)
* Rudeness
* Judgemental people
* Insulting others (goes hand in hand usually with rudeness & judging)
* Wasting time (see that part about lateness & being slow)
* Liars

All of those things have been getting in my way today.  Not good!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool thing happened last night.  I got a new toy.  I haven't seen it in person yet, I should tomorrow.  It should be in my possession until next Sunday afternoon.  We got a trailer!  A camper.  A travel trailer.  Whatever you want to call it.  Its used but new to us.  2004 27ft of camping goodness!  I can't wait to use it!

Tomorrow is the start of VACATION!  We aren't going anywhere that cool.  Just to Traverse City  for the week.  Golfing, eating out, exploring, and relaxing!  Quality time with husband is much needed!

And the best news of late...BEST NEWS I tell you.  Do you know what BEST means?  And no, it doesn't involve me & babies.  My cousin who has been missing (runaway) since 2002 is FINALLY found & communicating with me (and some other family members).  My cousin was the oldest of 3. His brother ET (my favorite cousin!!!) died in 1995.  Tim went MIA in 2002, his sister Trin, my frisin, died in 2006.  Well, now he's found!  We have been emailing each other.  He has talked to his mom on the phone twice.  You have NO IDEA how sweet this is.  I always had reason to believe he was alive but never knew for sure.  A few weeks ago, I found something online that had him alive as recent as Feb 2010.  The info I found this time, I shared with my favorite Aunt, Jo, and Dad.  Dad shared it with jerkball Gpaw.  Favorite Aunt shared it with Tim's mom (other Aunt).  Well, now we are in contact.  NEVER GIVE UP!

God is love!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home