The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Why is it so hard for people to realize that not everyone wants plastic surgery to look better, to please others?  I HATE HATE HATE my chest.  My hate isn't about what others think in the slightest.  I have looked into surgery a lot...I know the pros and cons.  If money grew on trees, I'd have the surgery done YESTERDAY!  I've been blessed (insert sarcasm here) with EXTREMELY saggy & uneven boobs.  Maybe if they were just saggy or just uneven, I'd hate them less...but both is horrible.  Shopping for clothes is horrible (don't even mention bras or swimsuits) and makes me avoid it like the plague.  Getting dressed each day is horrible.  I have to adjust my poorly fitted bra more times then I can count before I toss on a t-shirt.  I wear a t-shirt more often then not because it covers up the parts of me I hate the most.  Physically wearing a bra is uncomfortable (because no where I know of sells bras built for 2 different size cups!) yet, wearing nothing is uncomfortable sometimes because they sag and just rest against my large rib cage.

ERRRRRRRRRRRR!

God is love!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home