The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

People that do not direct their anger at the correct people, or in the correct fashion drive me nuts.

The more I start to deal with my "issues" the more that other people piss me off.  Right now, we are REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY upset with my little sister.  LOTS of us!  (Let's see, just to name a few, Mom, Dad, my husband, my Aunt/Uncle/3 cousins, countless friends).  Blood boiling upset.  Heck, its 1:15AM (2:15AM with spring forward tonight), alarm goes off at 7AM for Church and I am wide awake.  Well some of those people are taking their anger at her out on me.  I know they are upset/hurt/angry...but direct it at her or hold it in. 

Maybe more on the issues with my sister later.  We shall see how the next few days unfold.

God is love.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home