The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, January 01, 2005

If I Was Jesus

I posted this on my favorite message board today, but just so I can remind myself, every so often...I'll list my "resolutions" here too.

My "resolutions" for this year:

--to stop letting people (ST especially!) rent space in my head.

--to cherish time with my Mom.

--to continue to attend a church service/function at least once a week. (I've been doing this since mid-October and its been wonderful for my overall mood)

--to find some type of extracurricular activity (not work, not church).

*I put "resolutions" in quotes because I think I once made a resolution to not make resolutions. I should think of a better word for me to use, but I just don't have that much energy right now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home