The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Jingle Bell Rock

Miracles do happen! I had 2 nice IM's going at once. Not that big of a miracle really...but since the converstations were with ST and P, its a small miracle.

As long as I keep ST out of sight, out of mind, I'm doing okay. The moment I talk to him, the moment I realize that my I'm moving forward, is really just a figment of my imagination. I miss him, I love him, I want him. Talking with him online tonight really reminded me that as much as I miss him and our relationship, I miss MY FRIEND. I'll get through this. I haven't lost faith yet, that some day we will be able to be friends again.

Jo & I got to the Catholic Church at 11:30, we got the last 2 seats in the entire place, in the last pew, behind a pole and it was BARELY 2 seats. I'm proud of me, I stepped out of my comfort zone and lived to talk about it.

Shell IM'ed me earlier and told me J got her something from the jewelry store. So much for his "I'm not buying anyone anything from the jewelry store" line he tried to feed me 2 weeks ago. I didn't get to talk to her. Anyone want to take a guess? I'm going with it wasn't a ring, cause she would have called me by now.

Merry Christmas Ya'll. Remember Jesus is the reason for the season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home