The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Old Rugged Cross

I'm annoyed. Yes, that is the word of the day. I'm sad too, a little. I will NOT give in, I'm sticking to my guns. I've already helped more then I wanted to.

Okay, so this making cookie mess went down, I want NOTHING (and I mean NOTHING) to do with it. Dad came upstairs and asked for the receipes. I handed him 3 cook books (we had 6) and he walked away. Moron. I didn't finish giving them to you, and I didn't give you the specific reciepes that we had the ingredients for. So, about 10 minutes later Mom comes up stairs and is asking me questions about a snickerdoodle receipe. I didn't have the answer for her soon enough, so she went back downstairs. I then go thru my cookbooks to find the "right" receipe for her. On my way back upstairs, Dad is chasing after me. He wants to "talk" to me. I tell him, I don't want to talk and keep going. He forces me to stop on the stairs. He's whispering. I'm laying on the stairs, telling him I don't want to talk about it, leave me alone, etc. So he apologizes for yesterday (errrrrrrrr. Whatever. My blood is trying to stop boiling over it, just LET IT GO and LEAVE ME ALONE!) and then tells me "You don't know what Mom is going to be like next Christmas and she really wants you guys to do this together." I'm sorry but I can't except that "sympathy card" he's trying to play on me right now. I am VERY well award that we have no idea what my Mom's health is going to be like in a year but it doesn't take away my pissed-off-ness.

I'm also annoyed that I had to fight w/ Jo to get her to look for receipes to start with, had to drag her shopping, Dad wanted nothing to do with the whole process. I was doing it all to keep Mom happy, now all of a sudden Jo & Dad are helping her bake the cookies and I'll look like the bitch that does nothing in this house.

I'm so glad I work tomorrow. I'm aiming for 10 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home