The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Joy to the World

I've been attending church a lot lately and doing my best to become active within this church. I'm giving this church a 100% chance to see if it works for me or not. I know God has a plan for me and I might not see/understand it. If this church doesn't work out best for me, there is a church out there for me. I almost went to church alone today (twice!). Jo didn't want to wake up this morning and I was content to go alone. Mom made her go. Then this evening Jo was having a fit because she couldn't find a sweater that she wanted to wear. She told me to leave, so I did. I was at the corner when Dad called and told me to come back. When the day comes for me to attend this church alone, it will be a HUGE step for socially phobic/aniexty freaking T.

Yesterday was my Christmas party with our friends. It has become an annual tradition that I look forward to. Sadly, the one having the party got sick, so plans changed a little bit...but all in all I had a good time. 14 of us went to dinner, then 6 of us went to the movies. Yes, you heard right ADHD T went to the movies. It wasn't a chick flick or comedy either. Obviously, it wasn't my choice thing to do but I lived to talk about it. I did see JV at where we had dinner. She didn't mention ST, and I didn't ask. You could tell we both wanted to say something but neither of us did. I miss him, I love him, but I'll survive.

I love bright colors, the brighter, the crazier, the better. I especially love all things tie-die. Yeah right. I am in the process of finishing a ton of shirts (and 1 onsie) for Christmas gifts. My mom gets these great ideas (because she likes how well my friends and mine turned out in October) but she can't get them done with her health. So about 11pm, I should be all done tie-dying shirts. I'm working (hopefully) 10 hours or so tomorrow, then going with Kaleb to skating. I should be home and done with dinner about 7:30pm, then I have to bake about 12 dozen cookies by 4:30am. Merry Christmas! Thankfully I'm off on Tuesday (but I have to go to the freaking dentist).

I think I'm going to start using some (thump thump) bible quotes in my titles too.

Remember, Jesus is the reason for the season.

I want to be a true red-head. Okay, actually orange. Yeah why are orange haired people called redheads not orange heads?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home