The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, December 18, 2004

I'm drained. Emotionally, physically, and mentally. Drained. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm annoyed. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm lonely. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm bored. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm strange. Lots more, nothing less.

In about 14 hours now is my Christmas party with my friends. Yipppee! It starts at the resturant that JV works at. Joy. I hope I don't run into her. Just don't want to deal with her. I'm looking forward to seeing some people I haven't seen in years now. I'm looking forward to throwing back a drink or 2 (or 10). Don't worry world, I'm not driving...at least, not if I have 10 drinks.

About 12 hours ago, I had the pleasure of bowling. It was a make up from the weekend before. Joy. I was reminded again, why I shouldn't be so judgemental.

Also, just a friendly remind...if you are going to talk shit about someone, either say it TO them or say it with them more then 5 feet away.

I think my mom wants to go shopping in like 4 hours. I should get some sleep.

Oh yeah. I got a new ringer for my cell phone (its only for people not in my phonebook and assigned to my house #/parents cell phones). Its Sponge Bob! He says "Sponge Bob to the rescue!" Its the coolest thing I've wasted money on in a long time...and it wasn't that much. Only $2.49 or $4.98, or $7.47. I was having issues.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, December 18, 2004 7:44:00 PM, Blogger Katie said...

(((((TARA)))))) I found your blog via the knottie boards!!!! YAY!!! I'm so glad I found ya!!! How are ya???? I miss chatting with you!!!! Have fun at your Christmas party!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home