The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Red Strokes

One of my biggest pet peeves in the world is people wasting MY time. This is something that my Dad drilled into my head at a young age, and has stuck with me. Do NOT waste my time. Time isn't something I can get back, never, no matter what...its gone.

I was feeling the stress of the holidays yesterday. It wasn't a bad stress, actually, it was the kind of stress that motivates me. I had stuff to get done and a time frame to do it.

Monday's are skating w/ Kaleb days. Jo & I go, we get there and they aren't there yet. We wait about 10 minutes and Jo calls their house. Kaleb isn't going. I'm a tad annoyed that they didn't call me, but I'll get over it totally. (Have I mentioned that Kaleb's family are some of my favorite people in the world?)

Not having skating was actually a good thing really. I could get started on all the baking I had to do. Yeah, then shit hit the fan. I sunk to my family's level and was screaming and slamming doors. Yes, I'm annoyed with myself about it. Last week Mom was all over Jo & I to pick out cookie recepes, then go shopping, etc. Well when I started to get the stuff ready last night, her & Dad just started nit-picking on me for everything. Yep. I exploaded. So, I was in bed and asleep by 6:30pm. So I waste a good 4 hours last week playing around with cookies that I could have cared less about and was trying to handle to make my Mom happy.

This morning, I took all my cook books upstairs, but away the ingredients I already had out. I'm done. Mom then wants to talk about things. I try explaing to her, but forget it...I'm getting to upset, she's only seeing her side (shock shock, I have close minded parents). At least this time instead of sinking to the immature level of my house, I just went to the car.

Now that I don't have anything to do today...I'm going to SLEEP and Scrapbook!

Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home