The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Three Wooden Crosses

My family was just discussing the upcoming holiday events. Have I mentioned lately that I hate wasting my time? Have I mentioned yesterday that JJ isn't my favorite person?

Someone (Mom or Dad) has this great idea that we (being those within my house) should pick JJ up on Christmas day. The drive to my Aunt's house is 77 minutes (all according to mapquest). The drive to JJ's house is 65 minutes, then another 54 minutes to Aunt's house. Add in that JJ is NEVER ready, smokes, just bugs me, etc. I think I'll be riding alone to Aunt's house.

Once again, Merry Christmas. Remember Jesus is the reason for the season.

Oh yeah...I think I might go to Church 3 times on Christmas Eve, my family is looking at me like I have 10 heads. 1) to our Church 2) to a Chuch that is having a candle lit service 3) to midnight Mass at the Catholic Church. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home