The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, December 24, 2004

O' Come All Ye Faithful

I'm giddy like a little kid on Christmas morning right now. Lots of little things have me just truly happy.

I heard from ST today. I called to wish him a happy holiday, got his VM. He called back but I was napping so I didn't answer. Yes, I'm a goof and have the VM saved because God only knows when I'll hear from him and his voice is a huge comfort to me.

My Dad & I talked for a couple of minutes today about ST and I, because apparently my Dad's family has been drilling him about it. It was really nice to be able to talk with him about it and not cry and also just let him know that it was as nice of a break up a basically possible. There was no lying, cheating, name calling, etc. I also think my Dad was happy to learn it wasn't MY doing this time. Later in the day my Dad was trying to set me up with guys at the grocery store. Gag.

My God is such an awesome God. I'm so happy my relationship with God is so great and continously growing in the correct direction. Church service this evening was one of the best I remember. It was pretty crowded. The music was excellent. Happy Birthday Jesus. Jo & I are going to go to the Catholic Church for Midnight Mass. Pastor said it a few weeks ago, and I 100% agree, I'm a Christian first, then a Nazerene.

As much as I miss and love ST, I'm starting to think I'm moving forward in the getting over him process. (Doesn't mean this entire process SUCKS)

Now, I know Jo is a faithful reader here. Great. But, oh well.

There is this boy. I get all giddy when around him. I chatted with him for a few minutes at Church tonight. I learned tonight that he's about 1.5 years younger then I thought he was, making him alot younger then me. Well...not a lot really, but a lot at this point in our lives. Have I mentioned that I love redheads? He does have a few downfalls though. 1) He acts like a know it all (yeah, I'm like that too) 2) About 8 months of the year he lives 300+ miles away.

Tomorrow will be fun. Hopefully Abby will be there. I need little kids to entertain me. Remember Jesus is the reason for the season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home