The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Jail House Rock

My Dad lied! My mom knows 95% of what is going on right now. She's in a terrible mood, which makes Mom-sitting such a joy. I'm glad she snores so loud when she's not doing well. I can actually finally come upstairs, since I know she's sleeping. Mom stops snoring and I go downstairs.

I'm quite tired today, which isn't good for Mom-sitting. I did finally force myself to eat something, so I'm not as bad as i was. I just don't do well on 3 hours of sleep. Is it 23:30 yet? Please!?!?!?

Still haven't gotten time to make that darn banana milkshake!

Wahoo. Mom is sleeping. Jo isn't home. I can scrapbook, in peace & quiet and make all the mess I need all over this room! Floor and both desks, of course! Oh wait, I gotta put away the scrapping stuff I got for Christmas. I need a bigger room!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home