The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Maybe We Should Just Sleep On It

Overdose X2. I'm stressed, worried, and annoyed all at once. Annoyed with my Dad is actually an understatement. When is he going to realize we can't do this to her?????????????? Yes, some days Mom totally knows what is going on but there are many days she knows little and some days she knows nothing. The who/what/where/when and why of Mom taking 28 pills today (28 extra pills, all one type...on top of the 30+ pills she takes daily to stay alive) will probably never be known, but if she didn't have access to them, it wouldn't be a problem. I guess I'm going to have to put my foot down and get nasty with my Dad about Mom's meds. I really don't want the responsiblity of them, but apparently I need to take it, since he can't handle it properly. (Note...he also has "misplaced" 60 pretty major painpills) I feel like Dad is playing Russian roulette with my Mom's life.

I just talked with P. She's going out of town. I want to go. I bet she's going where its warm. I want away. I want away from it all.

God is good. He doesn't give me more then I can handle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home