The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Desperado

Okay, I have to catch my blogger up to date with the current happenings, rants, thoughts, etc going on in my brain and life. Thankfully I don't have a very exciting life these days.

The night of the 23rd, I couldn't get my digital camera to unload to save my life. I finally gave up and played around a little on Christmas Eve, to no avail. I decided I was going to uninstall the scanner, my camera software and then re-install my camera software. Christmas morning (before gifts and everything) I'm going to get this done so I have room for pictures. Well, I close AOL and the computer freezes. Hmmmmm. Well, I restart the computer and am greeted with some stupid "blue screen of death" error. Joy. Dad plays around with it a little and can't even get it to load into SAFE mode or whatever. Not many pictures of Christmas Day. Oh well.

Christmas Day was pretty uneventful and typical of most Christmases of my life time. My parents, Jo, and I opened gifts. I was more excited about Jo opening 1 of her gifts then I was any of mine. My Dad made her a frame to a very fancy Red Wings thing she got (and had stored in her closet) a few years ago. It turned out very nice and she loved it. She was TOTALLY surprised. She didn't even notice the item missing from her closet for the past 2 months. Gift opening was followed by our annual Christmas breakfast (that I can't stand!). My mom's parents joined us for that. As soon as I was done I came upstairs to hide and pray. I have major issues with my Gpaw. I spent the next hour or so in my room just praying. It was nice and peaceful. Then the 4 of us, made the 1.5 hour drive to my Aunt & Uncle's house to celebrate Christmas with my Dad's family. Joy. Visited, ate, open gifts, visited, went cruising in my just turned 16 year old cousin's new car, then left. (sweet car...I think I might get myself one, the new Pontiac G6) My Grandma & I did a little bit a preaching at that 16 year old cousin, in a good constructive way, of course.

Sunday morning was spent at Church. Jo and I got to (didn't have much of a choice...she was pushing it to the second!) sit behind Red. For the life of me, I can't remember what else I did on Sunday. Oh yeah, I remember (10 minutes later). I went to the funeral viewing of my friend's dad. Sad. I hate those things.

Monday was back to the grind stone of work. Joy. This week is BY FAR, the slowest week of the year at work. We have 1/4 of our department off all week, and I'm still BORED 95% of the time. If I wasn't poor, I wouldn't be working this week. Monday when I picked up my paycheck from the week before, I had a nasty note with it from the crazy attendance lady. Better be careful for awhile. Pisses me off because before when I cared less about my job and just called in/didn't show up all the time, they didn't say crap. Now that I bust my butt and only miss days I can't control, they are all over me.

KC is trying to get a job with me. It would be SO cool to work with her again.

I spent a good amount of time lately praying for other people's relationship with God. When I was in HS, I spent a lot of time praying the same pray (not for the same people). I just want everyone to know and understand how awesome God is and have a great relationship with him like I do.

Yesterday I had counseling. I had to mentally fight with myself to go. I had all positive things to say. Towards the end Laura asked if I was fronting her, cause she knows I can. I can honestly, to this lovely blog, say No, I wasn't fronting her. Things are truly going well. Don't get me wrong, I have my days, my moments, where things suck...but all and all, I can't complain. I'm going to think/pray about things for the next 2 weeks and then make a deciision if I'm going to continue to see Laura (out of my own pocket) once a month or just discontinue for now (knowing I can go back anytime).

I didn't go to Chruch tonight. Tisk tisk. I know. Last time I went on a Wednesday it was on the verge of my comfort level and that was with Jo and Mom. I was planning on going with Mom, but Mom wasn't up to going and Jo is out of state for the next few days. I couldn't dare handle Wednesday's alone yet.

Peace, Love, and Banana Milkshakes to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home