The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, January 15, 2005

King of Glory

After 12 hours of quality sleep, I'm still wanting more. My lovely Mom wanted to give me flowers, so she came and woke me up at 11:11am. Jo & I are home with Mom today, Dad is working on car stuff. I want to bang my head against the wall already. We might be going to the movies at 2:15pm, if Mom behaves. She seriously is like having a child. I don't want kids yet. If I did, was ready for them, I'd have them. When I'm over-tired, I lose any (small) amount of patients I might have had with her.

Last night Jo, Mom, Dad, and I went out for dinner for Jo's birthday. I think I was the only one that didn't really like the place. There was very little on the menu to tickle my fancy. I could have gotten a lot better steak for $5 cheaper at Logan's. Oh well. Jo liked it. I know I won't be going back there on my own free will.

ST was pretty moody yesterday. I have to learn (I've been trying for the past 6 years, still don't have it down) to not take it so personal. My Mom talked to him on the phone for a few minutes. He wasn't crabby to her and she actually got (I think) the reason why he's so crabby. My mom was so cute later. She remembers she talked to him, he was crabby but not to her, just me. LOL. I called him again later last night, but just got the VM. I think I'll let him be today. I'm really bad at leaving him alone though.

I think if I find energy I'm going to do some mad scrapping today. My Desk has so many pictures on it, just calling my name. I also need to buy some ink. I need a hair cut too. Hmmm. Decisions decisions.

Work on Thursday was on of those days that makes me want to cry. Thankfully I have much better days there more often then not. Thursday was SO busy and Phil (Jess' boss) was on a rampage about everything with everyone. One of the other bosses called him "Mr Crabby Pants", I was entertained. I tried to leave at 3:30pm, but that didn't work. I finally left at 6pm. I'm cheap. Grace got me to stay, by buying me a soda. Friday was much better but everyone was so on edge after Thursday being the day from hell.

JJ called for me on Thursday. Rumor has it that she wants me to pick her and the boys up and take them to wrestling at 6:30am on Sunday. John would meet them there, cause JM doesn't trust his mom to get him weighed in/checked in correctly. I called JJ back (before I knew what she wanted) and left her a message with my cell #. She hasn't called back yet. Maybe she knows I'll tell her to take a flying leap. I love my 'phews to death, but I can't be responsible for their mom's own immature/irresponsiblity all the time. I think John will probably just pick the boys up on Saturday night or something. We shall see. Its really NMP to stress about.

Speaking of JJ. Interesting stuff, she told my Mom that she's scared about how my Mom's brain is because maybe its drug related and maybe the drugs are killing JJ's brain cells to, or something along those lines. But waaaaaiiiiittttt, JJ doesn't do drugs, she doesn't have a problem, etc etc etc. She didn't even remember Jo's birthday. JJ annoys me. Hell, she asked Jo when TOY's birthday was. Give me a break, you have 2 sisters, 2 parents, and 2 sons and you can't remember their birthdays. Oh, its cause her life is so busy and crazy. With WHAT? Working and having your kids every other weekend? Give me a break.

Off to make sure Mom is napping and not giving Jo a hard time.

Peace, love, and Mom sitting to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home