The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Never Been Down

Joy.

Random Post for sure, coming your way.

I laid in bed for 2 hours last night, after talking with ST. My brain just wouldn't shut down. I then got up for about 10 minutes and laid back down. I then cat napped lightly for 3 hours. Let me tell you, I was a real pleasure to deal with.

Mom & I go to Church. She's doing decent just an emotional mess. About 1/2 thru Church, right before the actual sermon, she looks at me and says "I've got to leave, I've got to go home. I'm going to puke." I get her to the lobby, go get our coats (which are hung in the back of the sanctuary) and we leave. About 1/2 way home she's fine again. She's totally fine, doing laundry, etc when we get home. She just wants to run and hide from God, I think.

Jo & I went to Church tonight. It took a lot for me to suck up my social issues (regarding leaving in the middle of morning service) and go tonight. When we pulled in the parking lot, it was pretty empty. Then, I remember we were watching a video regarding a new class they are starting. Well, 3 classes (Senior Adults, Young Adults and Teens) all with the same subject matter. It was a much better video then I thought, especially in the start of it. Jo & I talked about maybe going to a few of the classes. The issue is JM & TOY's wrestling starts next Sunday, so we won't be around for Sunday mornings again until about April. We shall see.

I'm glad Jo's home. I was missing her, I didn't have no one to pick on. Mom is glad Jo is home too. Jo is glad to be home, she missed (was worried, I think) about Mom.

I shaved tonight. I cut myself too. Yes, those 2 must go hand in hand.

I tried really hard today to add my photo to my Blogger profile but I failed obviously. It wanted a URL, I gave it one, but I guess its not the right type or something. Color computer dumb T confused!

ST mentioned us getting together tomorrow, I called him this afternoon to firm up plans, but he hasn't returned my call. Color T confused again. If he calls, we will probably make plans. If not, his loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home