The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Somebody Like You

Okay, I totally suck at resolutions. Duh. That's why I don't make them.

I saw ST sign online. I was busy playing with photos on the computer and at my scrapping desk. I was seriously debating deleting his name from my buddy list. Not block him, just delete his name from my list. So, I won't get emotional in any way knowing he's online. If he wants to IM me, the choice would be his. I seriously had the set up buddy list box up. Thinking about it. Then...he IM's me. ERRRRRRRRRRR. Don't get me wrong, I love chatting with him. We are talking pretty nice and friendly right now. He's making me cry, shock shock. Nothing bad. We are just talking about me wanting to be a bad ass and he turned me into a pile of mush. Really, I was never a bad ass, I just pretend. I let my guard down for him. I'm working my ass off to build my guard up higher then ever before. Can't get hurt if you don't let people in.

I'm 100% jealous of ST. He has Monday off work too. I'm going to try to work at least 9am-6:30pm all week. We shall see. If the work is there, I can handle it. I can't handle sitting there doing nothing.

In all seriousness. I am trying to rationalize why I can't deal with this ST situation totally. If he wasn't so perfect in my eyes, it would help. The boy doesn't have a single flaw. Okay, 1...he broke up with me. Of course, we have a few differences but those aren't flaws by any means. (For exampe: I want to homebirth my future children. He thinks I have a 10th head when I say that.)

Way to go Texas Longhorns! Beat U of M by 1 point at the Rose Bowl. Hahahaha! My Dad and his musical Hail to The Victors keychain can shut up for a while now!

Peace, love, and Trading Space marathon to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home