The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Devil Without A Cause

After 2+ hours of chatting online with ST, I think maybe we are turning the corner, where we can work on our friendship. I am proud of me, in that, I didn't IM him. He started it and it definitly wasn't a one way converstation.

I want to say all kind of rotten things but like always, I can't. He knows and understands me better then anyone else. I forget to put my emotional wall up for him.

I was chatting with K, as I was chatting with ST. I was basically screaming at her, that he's dragging me thru emotional mud. He's not really though. I have an emotional attachment to him, he doesn't (appear) to have one to me.

Ways I am going to become rich:
--Find a way for people to shut off their emotions.
--Make a patients pill.
--Bottle 6 year old boy energy.
--Become a hooker.

Okay, Goody night. Yeah, I'm tired. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home