The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

In Anothers Eyes

Once again, I'm so exhausted that putting my thoughts from my brain to my fingers to this lovely blog is going to be interesting.

I worked 10 hours today, drove 1+ hour home, and had 6 hours of laundry to do. Obviously all the laundry isn't getting done tonight.

Lovely Michigan is supposed to be getting 7 to 11 inches of snow within the next 36 hours. Joy. It was important that I got a ton of laundry done, cause I'm gonna be sleeping at Gma's, work or something.

Things with ST and I are going well. I can't expect overnight results but we are working on things. Baby steps. He did a fine job of spoiling me on Monday night. Heck, he even took me out for dessert! Plus, he let me fall asleep by 8pm!

I have learned I can't count lately. I can't count October 22nd to Jan 3rd. I also can't count Jan of 1999 to Jan of 2005. Yep, I'm a smart cookie.

Okay, I'm getting one last load of laundry out of the dryer and calling it a night.

Old habits die hard.

Peace, love, and cold feet to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home