The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, January 06, 2005

In This Skin

I just made ST & I dinner. It sucked. He is supposed to clean up the kitchen. I'm not holding my breathe. I've learned that instead of fighting when he doesn't do things on my time schedule, to just do them myself. ST is busy yelling at his video games. Boys and their toys.

I have a blog worthy joke courtesty of TOY.

"How do trees get online?"

--They LOG on!

Hehehehe!

I don't know how my weekend is going to unfold. KC let me know she's free this weekend. Shell & I haven't hung out in what seems like forever. Saturday is the joy of bowling. Sunday, I think is JM & TOY's 1st wrestling meet of the season. Also ST's hockey league starts. Lots of possiblities, no plans.

I've made a deal with myself that I will not talk about things on here reguarding ST & I, until I talk with him about it. Since I have already...I'm cool to get these things out. I'm scared and nervous with what is happening with us right now but enjoying every moment too. Only time will make things better, and him continuing to treat me like the princess I am.

Peace, love, and dental floss to all.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 06, 2005 6:45:00 PM, Blogger imacop said...

my god that tree joke was bad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home