The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I'm Gonna Miss Her

I forgot to mention a few things in my last (long winded) post.

I called P on Sunday, after wrestling to tell her about it and stuff. I want to be friendly/cordial with her. The converstation was more annoying then friendly. Reminder, that I will continue to associate with positive people.

ST scored more brownie points over the weekend. He was attempting to make plans with me for Memorial Day Weekend. That indicates a (slight) future. He's just so adorable. I miss him. I tried to call his hotel this afternoon, and he checked out. Maybe he's on his way home. I just want to be cuddled now that this cold (might/hopefully) is on its way out.

My Mom is having a rough day. Her short term memory is sucking big time. The clock. Its all about the clock. In our old house (that my parents lived in from Summer of 1978 until Summer of 1999), we had this ugly clock on the living room wall. We think we sold it at our big yard sale before the move, we might have tossed in the trash, who knows. It was old and ugly. My Mom is seriously crying over this clock. She wants that clock back so bad. Then Mom was then telling us about something that happened when she was younger. My Dad & I didn't understand her and she got ALL upset. She was explaining a house to us, that she lived in as a teenager. She stormed into her bedroom cause "you guys think I'm stupid." I then got irritated and raised my voice at Jo over the situation. Jo doesn't seem to understand that this is very scary and upsetting to Mom. I was checking my email, eating my salad. My Dad came up stairs and took my salad away, just to show my Mom that she did make me one.

Peace, love, and Mom sitting to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home