The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, January 15, 2005

You are my Sunshine

Its been a rough day. I haven't really ate, which I know is 100% effecting me. A handful of pretzels and a handful of popcorn doesn't cut it, especially when I had a so-so dinner the day before. I'm either going to sleep or get food shortly.

My Dad just pissed me off so badly. (ERRRRRRR. He just came upstairs for the 3rd time to check on me because Mom keeps telling him too. Don't piss me off and then BUG ME!) Eveything I do is SO wrong in his eyes. I am damned if I do and damned if I don't with him. When he just went off on Jo & I about how we are dealing with my Mom tonight, I just went upstairs because I would have screamed and yelled and I didn't want too. Walking away from him was the wrong thing to do. You would think by the age of 25, I would know my Dad is never going to be happy/proud of how I do things, but yeah, I guess I still hope. Actually sometimes, I wish he would just shut up. Let me do my thing, you do your thing. What works for one doesn't work for everyone. Why can't he understand that?

Okay, I'm off to town with Jo. We need out of this house.

Peace, love, and loneliness to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home